The MINI Wellington | Moose Head | Faux Taxidermy | Grey Resinregular price $124.00
- the mini wellington moose head measures:
- 13.5" H x 12.5" W x 4.75" D
- 2 Lbs
- by White Faux Taxidermy ®
- genuinely fake head wall decor
- no mini moose harmed
- head & antlers are crafted in fine resin
- more white faux taxidermy® sale styles >
The Mini Wellington - Small Grey Faux Moose Head Wall Mount. A more petite version of our original moose head wall mount sculpture, based on this popular subspecies of deer/elk. The realistic detail in the head and antlers are crafted from fine polyresin, designed & hand-painted in house by the professional artists of White Faux Taxidermy. This stately bull emerges from your wall like he would a tree line, daring you to look and appreciate his brilliantly bold coloring. As eye-catching as it may be, try not to stare; the North American moose is known to have a temper. Nonetheless, leave the worries of your busy life behind, and take a trek up a whimsical mountainside with this glorious beast. This charming animal head is a great focal point on your wall, with just the right combination of realistic detail and artistic flair. And as always, we sculpt our moose head from resin, so no wildlife is harmed in production. Each fake wall mount is individually hand-painted in a variety of trendy colors and unique finishes. Our moose wall sculpture is intended to coordinate with country chic, modern farmhouse, contemporary western, rustic lodge, or eclectic home decor, and will help you convert your ordinary bedroom, nursery, mantel, living room, or office into an extraordinary space.
• 13.5" tall
• 12.5" wide
• 4.75" deep
• Each piece is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the moose sculpture fairly light in weight.
• Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw
• The moose antlers are removable to save space in shipping
• Glue the antlers in place with super glue before hanging
• Each moose mount is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor.
• The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.