The Edmonton- White Faux Moose Head Wall Hanging, the original sculpure by White Faux Taxidermy. Inspired by the natural wildlife surrounding our location in Utah, this faux moose head was created to appreciate nature. Each Edmonton moose is first cast from a limited-run template, then they are hand-painted using a matte white acrylic paint which renders more detail without overwhelming your space.
• 18.5" tall (47 cm)
• 24.25" wide (61.6 cm)
• 8.25" deep (20.95 cm)
• Each white resin moose head piece is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the moose sculpture fairly light in weight.
• Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw
• The moose antlers are removable to save space in shipping
• Glue the antlers in place with super glue before hanging
• Each moose mount is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor.
• The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.