Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I Assemble my WhiteFauxTaxidermy Animal?
- How Long Does it Take to Paint My Sculpture?
- When Will My Order Ship?
- How Long Will It Take To Receive My Sculpture?
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
- What is Your Return Policy?
- What Are Your Promotional Details?
- How Much Is Shipping?
- Do You Ship Internationally?
- Do I Have to Pay Custom & Duties?
- What Name Will Appear On My Credit Card Statement?
- I Have a Different Question, Who Do I Contact?
How do I Assemble my WhiteFauxTaxidermy Animal?
Most animals arrive ready-to-hang; just a few animals you may have to insert the antlers. Some horns & antlers aren't attached to ensure they arrive safely & to save you money on shipping! View easy-to-follow instructions on assembling your White Faux Taxidermy Animal.
How Long Does it Take You To Paint My Sculpture?
Each of our products are hand painted, making each product you receive being truly unique. We hand-paint each sculpture in house, inspect it, and allow it to cure for about 2 days. From there, it is on to packing!
When Will My Order Ship?
- Standard orders ship within 3-5 days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to the payment method and/or type & quantity of items purchased. Note potential delays may exist. *Holiday Shipping Will Vary.
- Updating Address: Once your order is placed, we are unable to modify the shipping address unless you utilize a confirmed PayPal shipping address.
How Long Will It Take To Receive My Sculpture?
- Each product is custom and manufactured directly after it is purchased. In addition to our current fulfillment time, see above, orders ship via FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, or USPS® and vary based on location. For example, orders going to the West Coast via FedEx Ground® are approximately 4 business days, while orders going to the East Coast experience transit times of just 1-2 business days. All orders originate from Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. International orders ship via USPS and vary from country to country.
- Estimated shipping times are not guaranteed and do not apply to wholesale/bulk orders as they may experience a slightly longer delay.
- Expedited shipping options are not available during the holidays. White Faux Taxidermy® is offering 'by Christmas' delivery without any promises made for compensation outside of regular shipping (if deemed to have been caused by either White Faux Taxidermy or the carrier).
- In order to ensure a timely delivery, please confirm your shipping address; orders do not ship to P.O Boxes.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
- Prior to shipping: Cancellations be accepted before your order has shipped (a 100% refund will be issued). If you have questions regarding a cancellation please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations after shipping: Cancellations after shipping may be canceled at the discretion of White Faux Taxidermy. If your cancellation is authorized, you may be required to pay for return shipping and forfeit all original shipping costs. If the item(s) are damaged due to customer negligence, you may be issued a partial or no refund. White Faux Taxidermy highly urges all authorized returns to purchase insurance for the cost of the item prior to returning. If you have been provided a label by White Faux Taxidermy, you may disregard purchasing insurance. Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on custom-painted sculptures. If you have any questions pertaining to a pending cancellation, restocking fees, or change in order.
- Refund Method: If your cancellation is processed, please allow 5-to-7 business days to process your refund. All refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
What is Your Return Policy?
- General item(s): All items are 100% bespoke and custom made to order. Because of this, all sales are final. If policy varies within your country, buyer is required to pay original and return shipping and must include insurance for the face value.
- Incorrect item(s): If the item(s) you have received do not match the item(s) you have ordered, please contact us within 48 hours from the date of delivery. Once receiving notification that your product is incorrect, we will replace the item upon approval and/or issue a refund. Products that appear to be used are non refundable/returnable, no exceptions. If you have encountered an error, please contact us at:email@example.com or contact us here. -If your return request has been authorized for an incorrect product, White Faux Taxidermy will provide a pre-paid return shipping label for (Domestic & Canadian orders). Once you have received a return label, you may visit FedEx.com or UPS.com for a drop-off location near you, or schedule a pick-up*. International orders are handled via USPS® / State Postal Service, and vary case-by-case.
- Damaged item(s): In the rare and unfortunate event that your item(s) is/are damaged, please contact us within 48 hours from the date of delivery (click here or firstname.lastname@example.org). White Faux Taxidermy insures all items shipped. For convenience, White Faux Taxidermy will handle all FedEx®, UPS® and USPS® claims (unless otherwise requested by FedEx®, UPS® or USPS®). If your item(s) have damage caused by White Faux Taxidermy, we will gladly work diligently to rectify the error. In order to facilitate your request, you may be asked to return the item(s) and/or provide image(s) of the damage. Please contact us if you are experiencing issues outside of the United States and Canada. *A fee may apply / not covered by White Faux Taxidermy.
- NOTE: PLEASE RETAIN ONTO ALL PACKAGING, INCLUDING BOX(ES), DAMAGED SCULPTURE(S), AND ENCLOSED RECEIPT(S). White Faux Taxidermy may request photographs to expedite a claim, or the physical item(s) to be inspected by the carrier (if requested). If it is deemed that the item(s) acquired damage from the customer, your claim may be denied and no refund issued.
What Are Your Promotional Details?
- Promotions are subject to end at any time without notice. Offers have zero cash value. Promotional codes sent via email, presented on the website, or found on external sites, are offered without any guarantee. At times, promotional codes/discounts may be disabled in lieu of discounted prices reflected on the product(s). In such events, no promotional code is required and cannot be combined with additional offer(s) or discount(s). Discounts are applied to the lowest listed price. Promotional codes on 'special' items apply to already reduced cost; discounts are not combined then applied to the retail rate. For example, a retail product priced at $20 with a 10% discount will be $18, if an additional discount is applied (for example sale items) of 10% extra, the discount will be applied to the remaining $18, for a grand total discount of $3.80. In the unlikely event that the pricing reflects incorrect figures that do not match ongoing promotions, the order may be subject to cancellation, or the purchaser may opt to pay the difference. Promotional offers cannot be combined and must be redeemed at the time of checkout. Certain offers are unique to each visitor and cannot be reissued. Certain products may be restricted, including oversized, clearance or custom-ordered items. Discounts cannot be compounded or applied to (on) special orders, including wholesale / dropship orders. Promotional offers may only apply to orders placed on www.WhiteFauxTaxidermy.com and not on any other website or retail store.
- Shipping discounts / free shipping Promotions: (if available) apply to Ground shipments only to a valid contiguous U.S address, based on the promotional limitations. Monetary value cannot be applied to alternative shipping methods, shipping to P.O Boxes, APO/FPO Addresses, addresses to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Additional fees for special delivery instructions, assistance, signature confirmation, redirects etc. are the responsibility of the recipient. Does not apply to orders shipping to multiple locations.
- Taxes/duties assessed by the purchaser's/receiver's regional government: Promotional offers do not apply to shipping or any state, federal, or local taxes/duties. For promotions with a minimum purchase amount, shipping is not factored into the total. For example, if the minimum purchase is $100, cart total must be $100+ prior to selection of your shipping method.
- Rain checks: Promotions are available first-come-first-serve; no rainchecks issued.
- Clearance/Sale items: are price as-marked; no additional discount will be applied. Items that are reduced as part of a promotional sale may not have additional coupons applied. For example, items reduced by 50% as part of a promotion may not have an additional promotional code applied as the item is already reduced. Orders placed using proxies, blocked IP addresses, or robots may be declined and issued a refund. White Faux Taxidermy reserves the right to cancel any order placed which fails to meet the promotional guidelines set forth. In the event of a 'flash sale', White Faux Taxidermy is not responsible for internet delays, computer malfunction, payment errors, etc. that cause the guest to miss their purchasing opportunity.
- Shipping promotions: unless specified as 'entire purchase', are per-item rates only and apply within the contiguous U.S, or listed destinations only. Addresses APO/FPO, P.O Boxes, signature confirmation, expedited shipping, etc are excluded. In the event that a flat-rate order is processed, you may be contacted for further shipping options, additional fees may apply. If promotional code applies, promotions may not be combined.
- Free shipping options may exclude: XL Bison Skulls, Bison (full-sized), Large Elephant, XL Unicorns. Rates may appear within 'add to cart' option. Additional discounts may apply, such as (%) reduction.
- Promotional offers shown apply to www.WhiteFauxTaxidermy.com only unless explicitly stated. White Faux Taxidermy reserves the right to cancel any order that it deems 'high risk' based on FedEx® or UPS® delivery confirmation, Merchant Processor, and/or previously flagged transactions.
How Much Is Shipping?
- Shipping is calculated via internal processes to ensure we bring you the lowest cost possible per each provider
- Contiguous U.S. & Canada: We ship via FedEx Ground®, FedEx Home Delivery®, or UPS Ground® for US & FedEx International Ground® or USPS International Priority® for Canada. All orders are shipped with insurance for up to $100. Please see ‘Return Policy’ for documenting damages.
- International Orders: We ship via FedEx International Ground® or USPS International Priority®. White Faux Taxidermy ships Worldwide (including Alaska & Hawaii).
Do You Ship Internationally?
- White Faux Taxidermy ships pretty much worldwide: Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and virtually all of South America. In Europe, we ship to Spain, Portugal, France, Great Britain (England, Scotland, Ireland, etc.), Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Turkey, and all others not listed. Our products have also shipped to Georgia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, South Africa, etc. In Asia, we ship to: China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Indonesia. And, to our friends in Australia and New Zealand. To get your shipping rate, simply go through the checkout process. You will automatically be provided with the exact shipping rate.
- We ship fake animal taxidermy heads internationally
- Nous expédions faux chefs de taxidermie animale à l'échelle internationale
- Wir versenden gefälschte Tierpräparation Köpfe international
- Enviamos cabezas de taxidermia de animales falsos internacionalmente
- Vi skickar falska djur uppstoppning huvuden internationellt
- Nós enviamos falsos chefes de taxidermia de animais internacionalmente
- Wij verzenden nep dier taxidermie hoofden internationaal
- Toimitamme fake eläinten taxidermy päät kansainvälisesti
- Vi leverer falske Konservatoren hoveder internationalt
- Spediamo finte teste di tassidermia animale a livello internazionale אנחנו ספינת ראשי פחלוץ בעלי החיים מזויפים בינלאומיות
- Мы отправляем поддельные животных таксидермия головы международном
- Ми відправляємо підроблені тварин таксидермія голови міжнародному
Do I Have To Pay Custom & Duties?
- Within the United States: You may be required to pay e-commerce tax, depending on your local and state jurisdiction. White Faux Taxidermy collects taxes only on orders shipping within Utah. However, this may vary on your location.
- Shipping to Canada: Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order may be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Similar fee structures may apply to orders shipped via FedEx® and USPS®.
- General & International Orders: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
- United Kingdom: As of July 2015, current United Kingdom (UK) Customs Taxes for orders under £135 are not assessed an import fee, and any orders exceeding £135-£650 are assessed 2.5% fee in addition to VAT. Note that this does not include VAT, which is assessed for orders over £36. Please note that all orders are subject to VAT, and based on the import documentation and local governing bodies, you will be assessed a tax. This information is solely informative and no guarantees are made. Please click here for more information
- Australia: As of July 2015, current Australia (AUS) Customs and Duties fees do not apply to orders under or equal to $1,000 AUD. This information is strictly informative and no guarantees are made. For additional information, please click here.
- Notice: White Faux Taxidermy cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You are responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. The information provided is for guidance only and not to be interpreted as legal and tax advice. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages. Import duties, taxes, VAT charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees. All items offered on this site are hand-painted and made-to-order, therefore all sales are final. If state law prohibits this cancellation policy; purchaser is required to pay shipping to and from. If you refuse a shipment from White Faux Taxidermy, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to White Faux Taxidermy. This amount will be deducted from any refund if applicable. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
What Name Will Appear On My Credit Card Statement?
- Your credit card will reflect our company name of Aberly LLC.