- Order Receipt
- Product Dimensions / Measurements
- Processing Timeframe
- Shipping Timeframe
- Shipping Address Change
- Cancellation Policy
- Return Policy
- Processing Time
- Shipping Methods & Costs
- International Shipping
- International Custom Fees
- Canadian Custom Fees
- Payment Questions
- How Do I Assemble My Animal?
- Additional Resources
Where Is My Order Confirmation?
When Will My Order Ship?
- As soon as your order is received, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address you entered on your order. If for some reason, you did not receive an email, please check your spam folder and add White Faux Taxidermy to your safe sender list. If you have still not received your confirmation, please contact us here and we will gladly resend the information.
When Will My Order Ship?
- shipping: Potential delays may exist. Standard orders ship within 1-3 business days of purchase. Shipping times may vary due to the payment method and/or quantity of items purchased. Expected Shipping lead-time: 2-3 business days (From The Date Ordered).
- Product dimensions are posted on each product description. The width is determined from the furthest-most points from left-to-right, the height is based on the lowest point on the sculpture to the tallest point (including neck to highest antler point), and the depth is based on the shallowest point (the nose on most sculptures) to the furthest-most point, commonly the wall surface.
- Measurements are in standard units. 1" (inch) = 2.54 cm. To convert to metric, simply multiple the inches by 2.54. For example, The Edmonton moose measures: 18.5" tall, 24.25" wide, 8.25" deep; metric:46.99 cm tall, 61.60 cm wide, and 20.96 cm deep.
- Each product is custom and manufactured directly after it is purchased. In addition to our current fulfillment time, see above, orders ship via UPS Ground and vary based on location. For example, orders going to California via UPS Ground are approximately 2 business days, while orders going to New York experience transit times of 5 business days. All orders originate from Orem, Utah, USA.
- International orders ship via USPS and vary from country to country.
- Estimated shipping times are not guaranteed and do not apply to wholesale/bulk orders as they may experience a slightly longer delay.
- Expedited shipping options are not available during the holidays. White Faux Taxidermy is offering 'by Christmas' delivery without any promises made for compensation outside of regular shipping (if deemed to have been caused by either White Faux Taxidermy or UPS).
- In order to ensure a timely delivery, please confirm your shipping address; orders do not ship to P.O Boxes.
- We send each order to the address used upon checkout. Please make sure that this address is up to date and correct before submitting your order. We are unable to ship to an alternate address if not verified and confirmed through PayPal.
What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations are accepted within 24 of placing your order and prior to shipping: Cancellations will only be accepted and approved if requested within 24 hours commencing the time you place your order and before your order has shipped (a 100% refund will be issued). If you have questions regarding a cancellation please contact us via email at email@example.com or contact us here.
- Cancellations outside 24-hour window or after shipping: Cancellations outside 24-hours or after shipping may be canceled at the discretion of White Faux Taxidermy. If your cancellation is authorized, you may be required to pay for return shipping and forfeit all original shipping costs. If the item(s) are damaged due to customer negligence, you may be issued a partial or no refund. White Faux Taxidermy highly urges all authorized returns to purchase insurance for the cost of the item prior to returning. If you have been provided a label by White Faux Taxidermy, you may disregard purchasing insurance. Authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on custom-painted sculptures. If you have any questions pertaining to a pending cancellation, restocking fees, or change in order, contact us here.
- Refund Method: If your cancellation is processed, please allow 5-to-7 business days to process your refund. All refunds will be credited to the original payment method.
- General item(s): All items are 100% bespoke and custom made to order. Because of this, all sales are final. If policy varies within your country, buyer is required to pay original and return shipping and must include insurance for the face value.
Incorrect item(s): If the item(s) you have received do not match the item(s) you have ordered, please contact us within 48 hours from the date of delivery. Once receiving notification that your product is incorrect, we will replace the item upon approval and/or issue a refund. Products that appear to be used are non refundable/returnable, no exceptions. If you have encountered an error, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us here.
-If your return request has been authorized for an incorrect product, White Faux Taxidermy will provide a return label for UPS® (Domestic & Canadian orders). Once you have received a return label, you may visit UPS.com for a drop-off location near you, or schedule a pick-up*. International orders are handled via USPS® / State Postal Service, and vary case-by-case. Please contact us if you are experiencing issues outside of the United States and Canada. *A fee may apply / not covered by White Faux Taxidermy.
Damaged item(s): In the rare and unfortunate event that your item(s) is/are damaged, please contact us within 48 hours from the date of delivery (click here or email@example.com). White Faux Taxidermy insures all items shipped. For convenience, White Faux Taxidermy will handle all UPS® and USPS® claims (unless otherwise requested by UPS® or USPS®). If your item(s) have damage caused by White Faux Taxidermy, we will gladly work diligently to rectify the error. In order to faciliate your request, you may be asked to return the item(s) and/or provide image(s) of the damage.
NOTE: PLEASE RETAIN ONTO ALL PACKAGING, INCLUDING BOX(ES), DAMAGED SCULPTURE(S), AND ENCLOSED RECEIPT(S). White Faux Taxidermy may request photographs to expedite a claim, or the physical item(s) to be inspected by the carrier (if requested). If it is deemed that the item(s) acquired damage from the customer, your claim may be denied and no refund issued.
How Much Is Shipping?
- Shipping is calculated via internal processes to ensure we bring you the lowest cost possible per each provider, such as UPS for US & Canada or USPS Priority for international orders. White Faux Taxidermy ships Worldwide (including Alaska & Hawaii). For international orders, excluding Canada (ships UPS to most provinces), WFT utilizes USPS International.
Want to ship outside of the United States?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• All packages are sent via UPS Ground for orders sent within the continenal US & Canada.
• International packages are sent via USPS Priority International.
• Tracking number, delivery confirmation and insurance are always included.
• Signature is required upon delivery.
- White Faux Taxidermy ships virtually throughout the world: Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and virtually all of South America. In Europe, we ship to Spain, Portugal, France, Great Britian (England, Scotland, Ireland, etc.), Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Greenland, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Hungary, Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Turkey, and all others not listed. Our products have also shipped to Georgia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Sudan, Morocco, South Africa, etc. In Asia, we ship to: China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Bangladesh, India, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Indonesia. And, to our friends in Australia and New Zealand. To get your shipping rate, simply go through the checkout process. You will automatically be provided with the exact shipping rate.
- We ship fake animal taxidermy heads internationally
- Nous expédions faux chefs de taxidermie animale à l'échelle internationale
- Wir versenden gefälschte Tierpräparation Köpfe international
- Enviamos cabezas de taxidermia de animales falsos internacionalmente
- Vi skickar falska djur uppstoppning huvuden internationellt
- Nós enviamos falsos chefes de taxidermia de animais internacionalmente
- Wij verzenden nep dier taxidermie hoofden internationaal
- Toimitamme fake eläinten taxidermy päät kansainvälisesti
- Vi leverer falske Konservatoren hoveder internationalt
- Spediamo finte teste di tassidermia animale a livello internazionale
- אנחנו ספינת ראשי פחלוץ בעלי החיים מזויפים בינלאומיות
- Мы отправляем поддельные животных таксидермия головы международном
- Ми відправляємо підроблені тварин таксидермія голови міжнародному
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
- As of July 2015, current United Kingdom (UK) Customs Taxes for orders under £135 are not assessed an import fee, and any orders exceeding £135-£650 are assessed 2.5% fee in addition to VAT. Note that this does not include VAT, which is assessed for orders over £36. Please note that all orders are subject to VAT, and based on the import documentation and local governing bodies, you will be assessed a tax. This information is solely informative and no guarantees are made. Please click here for more information
- As of July 2015, current Australia (AUS) Customs and Duties fees do not apply to orders under or equal to $1,000 AUD. This information is strictly informative and no guarantees are made. For additional information, please click here.
White Faux Taxidermy cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information. Note, in rare occasions custom agents may delay delivery of some packages. Import duties, taxes, VAT charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
By law, we must declare all items at their full price and cannot alter this amount to decrease international custom fees.
- If you refuse a shipment from White Faux Taxidermy, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees, duties and/or taxes that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to White Faux Taxidermy. This amount will be deducted from any refund if applicable. In the instance that the return fee exceeds the amount of the merchandise plus shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
- All items offered on this site are hand-painted and made-to-order, therefore all sales are final. If state law prohibits this cancellation policy; purchaser is required to pay shipping to and from.
- Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g. excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD$ 200 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD$ 10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD$200 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees.
- Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery. Effective Date: March 18th, 2013.
- Your credit card will reflect our company name of Aberly LLC.
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
- We accept PayPal, Visa, American Express, Discover, & Mastercard.
Is There A Minimum Purchase Price?
- No! However, we do offer bulk quantity discounts! The more you buy, the more you save!
How Do I Hang My New White Faux Taxidermy Piece?
- Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw.
How Do I Assemble My Deer /Moose?
- It's simple- though the video illustrates a deer; it's the same for the moose- Plus, it has a catchy tune.
White Faux Taxidermy uses technologies such as cookies and pixels to keep track of your activities on our website, and to serve you more relevant advertisements. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device for record-keeping purposes. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for an extended period of time. We and our third party partners use session cookies and persistent cookies to make it easier for you to nagivate and enhance the experience on our site, and to monitor and evaluate our website's operation and use.
You can remove cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. You may also decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with use of our website.
We believe in giving you control of what you provide to our website. You may out out of receiving newsletters, if you have registered for them, at any time. You may simply contact us via email@example.com asking to be removed from our mailing list.
- The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.
I Have A Question, Who Do I Contact?
Is Each Product Hand Painted?
- Yes, each of our products are hand painted, therefore, each product you receive will be unique.
- Contest Rules: click here to view details.
- Promotional offers cannot be combined and must be redeemed at the time of checkout. Certain offers are unique to each visitor and cannot be reissued.
- Promotional offers pertaining to shipping discounts / free shipping (if available) apply to UPS Ground only to a valid contiguous U.S address, based on the promotional limitations. Monetary value cannot be applied to alternative shipping methods, shipping to P.O Boxes, APO/FPO Addresses, addresses to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Additional fees for special delivery instructions, assistance, signature confirmation, redirects etc. are the responsibility of the recipient. Does not apply to orders shipping to multiple locations.
- Promotional offers do not apply to shipping or any taxes/duties assessed by the purchaser's/receiver's regional government. For promotions with a minimum purchase amount, shipping is not factored into the total. For example, if the minimum purchase is $100, cart total must be $100+ prior to selection of your shipping method.
- Rain checks are not available. Certain products may be restricted, including oversized, clearance or custom-ordered items. Discounts cannot be compounded or applied to (on) special orders, including wholesale / dropship orders.
- Promotional offers may only apply to orders placed on www.WhiteFauxTaxidermy.com and not on any other website or retail store.
- Discounts are applied to the lowest listed price. Promotional codes on 'special' items apply to already reduced cost; discounts are not combined then applied to the retail rate. For example, a retail product priced at $20 with a 10% discount will be $18, if an additional discount is applied (for example sale items) of 10% extra, the discount will be applied to the remaining $18, for a grand total discount of $3.80.
- Clearance/Sale items are price as-marked; no additional discount will be applied.
- Items that are reduced as part of a promotional sale may not have additional coupons applied. For example, items reduced by 50% as part of a promotion may not have an additional promotional code applied as the item is already reduced.
- Orders placed using proxies, blocked IP addresses, or robots may be declined and issued a refund. White Faux Taxidermy reserves the right to cancel any order placed which fails to meet the promotional guidelines setforth.
- In the event of a 'flash sale', White Faux Taxidermy is not responsible for internet delays, computer malfunction, payment errors, etc. that cause the guest to miss their purchasing opportunity.
- Shipping promotions: unless specified as 'entire purchase', are per-item rates only and apply within the contiguous U.S, or listed destinations only. Addresses APO/FPO, P.O Boxes, signature confirmation, expedited shipping, etc are excluded. In the event that a flat-rate order is processed, you may be contacted for further shipping options, additional fees may apply. If promotional code applies, promotions may not be combined.
- Free shipping options may exclude: XL Bison Skulls, Bison (full-sized), Large Elephant, XL Unicorns. Rates may appear within 'add to cart' option. Additional discounts may apply, such as (%) reduction.
- Promotional offers shown apply to www.WhiteFauxTaxidermy.com only unless explicitly stated. White Faux Taxidermy reserves the right to cancel any order that it deems 'high risk' based on UPS delivery confirmation, Merchant Processor, and/or previously flagged transactions.
Find Us Here:
• Twitter: @whitefauxtaxidermy
-Updated November 1st, 2016.