The Penny - Bronze Resin Wolf Head - Resin White Faux Taxidermy - Chic & Trendy - White Faux Taxidermy
the penny - bronze resin measures:
16.5" H x 13.5" W x 8" D
by White Faux Taxidermy ®
genuinely fake head wall decor
no wolf harmed
crafted in fine resin
The Penny, our bronze resin wolf head, is custom painted bronze and can match any style of hanging wall home decor. Don't want him in bronze? We can customize any of our White Faux Taxidermy pieces to the color of your choice. Simply contact us and we can work together to create your dream faux taxidermy piece!
The Penny- Bronze Faux Wolf Head Wall Mount.
Measurements: • 16.5" tall • 13.5" wide • 8.0" deep
Weight: • About 6lbs total • Each wolf mount is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the wolf sculpture fairly light in weight.
Hanging Instructions: • Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw
More Information: • Each wolf mount is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor. • The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.
Before You Purchase: • Please ensure that you have reviewed our shop policies for current lead times, shipping information and answers to miscellaneous questions. We thank you in advance for your business.
* Authentic White Faux Taxidermy Brand sculpture | Exclusively Sold By White Faux Taxidermy *
The Penny - Bronze Resin Wolf Head...
• keyhole on back for easy mounting • hang your new Wolf using a strong nail, screw, or monkey hook. We recommend a monkey hook.
• this faux taxidermy wall hanging is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the penny - bronze resin wolf head - resin white faux taxidermy - chic & trendy - white faux taxidermy fairly light in weight.
*ships insured & timeframe is in business days via UPS Ground (in lower 48), UPS Standard (Canada), USPS everywhere else.
• Each faux Categories/New! animal sculpture is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor.
• The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.