The Corduroy, our white w/seafoam green antlers resin jackalope head, is custom painted white w/seafoam antlers and can match any style of hanging wall home decor. Don't want him in white? We can customize any of our White Faux Taxidermy pieces to the color of your choice. Simply contact us and we can work together to create your dream faux taxidermy piece!
The Corduroy- White w/Seafoam Green Antlers Faux Jackrabbit Wall Mount.
Measurements: • 13.5" tall • 6.5" wide • 5.25" deep
Weight: • About 3lbs total • Each jackalope mount is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the jackrabbit sculpture fairly light in weight.
Hanging Instructions: • Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw • The jackaope antlers are removable to save space in shipping • Glue the antlers in place with super glue before hanging
More Information: • Each jackalope mount is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor. • The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.
Before You Purchase: • Please ensure that you have reviewed our shop policies for current lead times, shipping information and answers to miscellaneous questions. We thank you in advance for your business.
* Authentic White Faux Taxidermy Brand sculpture | Exclusively Sold By White Faux Taxidermy *
White Faux Taxidermy - The Corduroy in...
• keyhole on back for easy mounting • hang your new Jackalope using a strong nail, screw, or monkey hook. We recommend a monkey hook.
• this faux taxidermy Jackalope wall hanging is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making white faux taxidermy - the corduroy in white w/seafoam green antlers - jackrabbit head- jackalope mount -animal friendly decor fairly light in weight.
*ships insured & timeframe is in business days via UPS Ground (in lower 48), UPS Standard (Canada), USPS everywhere else.
• Each faux Categories/New! animal sculpture is custom painted so each one is a unique piece of wall hanging decor.
• The colors presented are representational only and should not be used to judge actual sculpture color 100%.